Blissfully Fit Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September's Student of the Month: Natalia Dzantiea

Congratulations to Natalia Dzantiea, our September Student of the Month! Natalia has lived in Arlington for the past 15 years. She started practicing yoga almost a year ago at Mind Your Body Oasis to help herself stay centered and be present in the here and now, "by staying focused on my breathing and my asana I found it easier to stay in the moment. There are also visible results of my practice – I have some muscles now."

"I love coming to MYBO because of the non-judgmental atmosphere in the studio, interesting people that I meet, and the great instructors who are very supportive and encouraging. I love the fact that no matter how I feel, in MYBO I can find a class that is perfect for my needs. If I feel like challenging myself - I can take a hot hatha class, if I feel like taking it easy - I can take a restorative class or one of the gentle yoga classes. There are so many classes to choose from at MYBO."

Natalia encourages those who are thinking about yoga to give it try, "Anyone who wants to start practicing but has any doubts because of their abilities or any other reason - come to MYBO. When I started practicing I couldn’t do any push ups, sit-ups or any such thing. Resting in downward facing dog?! – You must be kidding! Come and try it! You might be a student of the month in MYBO in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment